I used to love doing these tags. And then we all got old, he he heh. Anyway, shoutout to Dhanya for nominating me – it means a lot to people like me when people like you find the time to read my stupid posts.
• The rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Select 7 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
5. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
At this point, I’ve pretty much covered point one, oh, and two. Duh.
I nominate whoever is reading this, but specially these guys –
Seven random things about me:
• I’m a physician and I hate my job on most days. Ahahah.
• I’m the grandmother of the group, which is a pain and a boon, at the same time.
• I’m deathly afraid of snakes.
• I drink my coffee with stevia and almond milk and wveyoneb makes fun of me.
• I’m a midget and I’m only five two. Bet y’all knew that.
• My favorite book of all time is Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn and I wish they’d make a Netflix series out of it. So GOOD.
• I’m a teetotaler.
I bored y’all to death at this point. Oops.