Seasonal Affective Disorder (also called SAD, The Blues, Sadness) is an actual thing, and the scariest part is that it’s idiopathic. You never know how it happens. So I’m sitting on the edge of the treadmill, and typing this on my phone, and I don’t know why I’m sad, SAD, but I am. And here go my morbid thoughts…
1. Loneliness – when you’re in a relationship, specially – is scarier than Veronica on Netflix.
2. I don’t wanna workout anymore.
3. Why do women, some women, think it’s cool to kick a sister down?
4. If I were a movie, I’d be a colossal flop.
5. Why do I get hyperhydrosis when I’m least expecting it?
6. Is everyone happy, or are they just faking it?
7. HOLY SHIT WHEN DID I GET SO OLD?
8. And I don’t even have all my wisdom teeth yet. Is that why I’m so dumb?
9. Vegetarianism is so hard.
10. The things you do for love are very intense and very stupid.
11. Why didn’t I die instead of Stephen Hawking?
12. Ever had that feeling you were gonna explode because you had so much to say, but had to hold it in, because you didn’t want to trouble anyone?
13. I wallow in self-pity almost the whole of the weekend.
14. I have no life. That’s the 💯 truth.
15. Every time my ex said “You’re the best I ever had”, I want to down a shot of tequila. Too bad I don’t drink.
16. There’s a special place in Hell for people that spell “you” as “uh”.
17. Stiletto heels must have come from Satan’s mouth.
18. Am I going insane?
19. I don’t feel like doing anything anymore. Sometimes I wish I could just sit here till I dissipate.
20. Music isn’t helping me today.
21. I wish I were carefree.
22. I wish I could forgive myself. The guilt is weighing down on me and I can’t breathe sometimes.
23. I wish I were never born, you know?
24. I don’t want a big wedding. I just want someone to hold me and say they were glad to have me in their life.
25. I’m at that point in my life where I don’t know what I want anymore. That’s why I have been absent. Not that anybody noticed.
26. Why do mosquitoes exist?
27. Does eating rice make anyone else sleepy?
28. Why can’t coffee be lunch?
29. I wish chocolate and sugar had no calories.
30. Breathing into a paper bag helps.
31. The smell of new books is better than anything else.
32. You don’t need blood to be family.
33. 2018 is so morbid.
34. Sometimes when I wake up, I get this feeling that I’m gonna die in a few hours. Why do I feel this way?
35. My therapist says he won’t give me more pills because I gotta be stronger without them.
36. I feel ancient. Again.
37. Why does my body look so weird? Like a potato with four sticks attached. And a gooseberry on top.
38. Are you happy today?
39. I miss being a little girl.
40. Scratch that. Fuck being a little girl, I wanna die now.
41. I hate broken promises.
42. I actually fake being strong. I’m weak as ish.
43. I need carbs.
44. The last thing I ate was a waffle. And it was awful!
45. I miss Bangalore so much it’s like a blow to the head every two seconds. And a knife to my belly.
46. Is blogging dead?
47. I like Wicktoria. She’s going places. For SURE.
48. Taylor Swift is cute with that hair.
49. Anyone else excited for Slenderman?
50. I need to sleep. Sigh.
Happy Hump Day. Wear pink. Go!